Re: [HTCondor-users] bulk quota handling for dynamic AccoutningGroups

Hi Thomas:

I guess I'm not quite sure what you need here.  If there is a quota on the top level group, like FooGroup, then there is an upper bound on the number of resources that all members of FooGroup can use.  Do you not want to have any limits on the subgroups, but still have them exist as subgroups for history purposes?  If so, perhaps accept_surplus wlil do want you need?

-greg