[HTCondor-users] Email notification when job complete

Hello,

We would like to configurate the feature of email notification when jobs complete.
According to the user manual, we take the following configuration.

- in /etc/condor/condor_config
    - MAIL_FROM  = <xyz@xxxxxxxxxx>

- in submit description file
    - notification = Complete
    - notify_user = <abc@xxxxxxxxxx>

Unfortunitily, above sending adress defined by "MAIL_FROM" didn't work.
And other two parameters "notification" and "notify_user" works normally, as we checked that condor tried to send email to address defined by "notify_user".

My question is
1. how to configure the sending address of the email notification?
2. is there any other parameters I should configurate?

Br
JIANG Yu