To: <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [condor-users] priority problem

Pablo,
Unlike LINUX/UNIX systems, Condor uses the following priority scheme:
<The following is FROM the `man condor_submit`:
 priority = <priority>

         Condor  job  priorities  range  from -20 to +20, with 0
         being the default. Jobs with higher numerical  priority
         will  run  before  jobs  with lower numerical priority.
         Note that this priority is on a per user basis; setting
         the priority will determine the order in which your own
         jobs are executed, but will have no effect  on  whether
         or not your jobs will run ahead of another user's jobs.