Re: [condor-users] NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL not being honored

It seems that negotiator should adapt itself to the environment where it
works. That is, if it is overloaded with resources and schedds - it
should make its negotiation period larger, up to max allowed by the
user, but if it is not - its negotiation period should be as small as
defined  by minimum value. It would significantly improve the QoS in
small pools, without hurting large deployments.
Mark