Re: [condor-users] Condor for Solaris x86 ?

We used to support Condor on Solaris/Intel. I think the last version that supported it was Condor 6.2.3, though I could be wrong. Condor on Solaris/Intel is no longer supported.

The manual is updated less frequently than the software. That "screenshot" you saw was added back when we still had support for Solaris/Intel--sorry for the confusion.

It clearly indicates that there is a Solaris_x86 version of Condor in UW.

I promise you, we have no such version internally, unless you count the very old Condor 6.2.3, which we aren't running.

I don't recall the exact reasons we dropped support for Condor on Solaris/Intel, so I'll have to leave that to someone else to address.

-alain