[condor-users] Hello

Hello,

My name is Peter Keller, and I work for the Condor Team at UW-Madison.
I am joining this list to help better serve the Condor user community.

My knowledge base resides in: remote i/o, checkpointing, administration of
Condor, policy expressions, porting(specific to Condor, and in general),
and Condor-PVM. I maintain all current ports(except Windows and macosx)
of the standard universe and perform future ports of Condor to future
combinations of Operating Systems and Architectures.

Thank you.

-pete
Condor Support Information: