Re: [condor-users] network-drives under Windows 2000

> When I type 'net use' I see my network-drives I: and X:. X: has the status
> OK and I: the status 'nothing'.
> Maybe this is because I: is my Windows network-homedrive?
> dir works from I:\BATCH.

what does 'net use I:' tell you?

> Strange, my network-drives are mapped to letters, I: and X:

Right. Upon further inspection, it appears once again our permission
checking mechanism is causing trouble. In response to your previous
issue and this one, I have disabled these checks in time for the 6.6.1
release.

Colin
Condor Support Information: