AW: [condor-users] network-drives under Windows 2000

Hi Colin,

>Given that, I have to ask if the path shows up when you run 'net use'
>from the command line? Does 'dir' work from I:\BATCH?

When I type 'net use' I see my network-drives I: and X:. X: has the status
OK and I: the status 'nothing'.
Maybe this is because I: is my Windows network-homedrive?
dir works from I:\BATCH.

>Right. While we do support network paths on the submit side, they must be
>mapped to a drive letter.

Strange, my network-drives are mapped to letters, I: and X:
When I submit a job condor says immediately:
---
Submitting job(s)Universal path is: '\\###\#####\BATCH'
Universal path is: '\\###\######\BATCH\trapezregel.exe'
---
Is this already an indication that something went wrong? Shouln't there
stand something like I:\BATCH?

Thanks

Thomas Bauer

Condor Support Information: