[condor-users] Condors reaction to a shutdown of executing client

Hello all,

I was just wondering, how does Condor 6.6.1 for Windows react to a shutdown
of an executing client?
Today I ran a job on a test-client and made a power-cycle (~1s) on the
executing client to simulate a worst case scenario. I thought, that Condor
would notice this , but when I made condor_q the job was shown as "running"
on the machine on which I made the power-cycle. On the other hand,
condor_status said, that the machine is "Owner" and a few minutes later
"Unclaimed". However, when I checked condor_q -cputime the cputime was
frozen. (The runtime was increasing all the time)
Is there a way to synchronize the Queue and the Status?

cu,
Thomas Bauer
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Institut fuer Festkoerpertheorie
Wilhelm-Klemm-Str. 10
D 48149 Muenster
++49 (251) 8339040