Re: [Gems-users] problem with running MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:58:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bradford Beckmann <beckmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] problem with running MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory
Ayse,

This is an error generated by Opal.  Have you changed anything in Opal or
Ruby?  There are two ways you can debug this:

1.  Do a simple binary search, by reverting back any changes you have
made.  This protocol should work by default.

2.  Try to see if you can encounter this bug using the ruby or opal
testers.  Solving bugs that may be caused in ruby, but manifest in opal
are very hard to solve.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.  Please provide more information.

Brad