Re: [Gems-users] Using negative default values

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:09:18 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Using negative default values
Hi Brinda,

Turns out our attribute parser doesn't currently recognize the negative
sign.  Thanks for pointing this out and I'll add this to the list of
issues to fix for the next release.  I think you can fix this by editing
common/ioutil/attrlex.l.

Change this line:

HEXDIGIT        [0-9a-fA-Fx]

To this:

HEXDIGIT        [-+]?[0-9a-fA-Fx]

I did a very brief test and this seems to work.

--Mike