[Gems-users] Ruby statistics - No L1 cache miss ???

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:15:03 +0200
From: mehmetderin.harmanci@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] Ruby statistics - No L1 cache miss ???
 Hello,

   I'm running a simple application on simics and getting memory system
 statistics with Ruby. I'm using a system with L1 and L2 caches where
 g_CACHE_DESIGN parameter  is set to NUCA. However, I do not get any L1
 cache misses. All the misses that are counted are seen as L2 cache misses.
 and there is no L1 cache miss !!! What can be wrong in my setting?
 Can it be something in setting Ruby parameters? Any help will be
 appreciated.

    Thanks,

       Derin Harmanci