Re: [Gems-users] Memory leak?

Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:19:42 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Memory leak?
There is the issue of how Simics represents the target's memory image. Try running the same simulation without Ruby or Opal, and see if you see a similar growth in size. It could be that as the simulation progresses, Simics is holding more and more of the target's memory image in the host's physical memory.

Regards,
Dan

Nauman Rafique wrote:
The stats in the profiler was the first thing that come to my mind too.
But we are talking hundreds of mega-bytes here. I do not think our poor little
histograms are that ugly.

Thanks.