Re: [Gems-users] Memory leak?

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:43:08 -0600 (CST)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Memory leak?
Good point, Milo.  I hadn't thought of this and it must account for
growing memory usage.

The code to allocate the ENTRY on demand is in DirectoryMemory.C:144

It seems that all instantiations of DirectoryMemory could periodically
sweep the data structure and deallocate any block that is in the default
state (say Directory_State_I)??

--Mike