Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dave <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'
Hello,

I'm trying to use sarek as my target, but when I do ./simics ../sarek/sarek-1p.simics, I get the following:

Argument error: argument 1 (sarek-common.simics) given to 'run-command-file' has the wrong type;
an existing file (in the Simics search path) expected.
SYNOPSIS: run-command-file file
[../sarek/sarek-1p.simics:5] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script

I've read the simics user guide, but it doesn't mention sarek. So, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please let me know if you have any hints.

Thanks.

Dave

James Wang <jameswang99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi:
You want to make sure that read-confiuration
somecheckpoint.check first before you load either ruby
or opal.
Regards
James

--- Dave wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have successfully compiled ruby and opal, but I
> cannot load them in the simics environment. I get
> the following errors: Error loading module 'ruby',
> Error loading module 'opal' . What could be the
> problem?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dave

Regards