Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dave <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'
Thanks a lot! I've compiled ruby using PROTOCOL=MOESI_CMP_token. If I run simics from the sarek folder, does this mean I cannot specify a cache coherence protocol?

Thanks.

Dave

Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think you hit the nail on the head, Enric.
It sounds like Simics isn't finding the sarek-common.simics file. Try:
cd $GEMS/simics/home/sarek
./simics sarek-1p.simics

Regards,
Dan