Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'

Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:24:23 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'
I think you hit the nail on the head, Enric.
It sounds like Simics isn't finding the sarek-common.simics file. Try:
cd $GEMS/simics/home/sarek
./simics sarek-1p.simics

Regards,
Dan

Enric Herrero wrote:
Hi,

I think you have to start simics from the sarek folder. You can also edit the script so it finds the files from the folder you are using.

Regards,

/Enric

*/Dave <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>/* escribió:

    Hello,

    I'm trying to use sarek as my target, but when I do ./simics
    ../sarek/sarek-1p.simics, I get the following:

    Argument error: argument 1 (sarek-common.simics) given to
    'run-command-file' has the wrong type;
    an existing file (in the Simics search path) expected.
    SYNOPSIS: run-command-file file
    [../sarek/sarek-1p.simics:5] the command did not complete
    properly; interrupting script

    I've read the simics user guide, but it doesn't mention sarek. So,
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please let me know if you have
    any hints.

    Thanks.

    Dave

    */James Wang <jameswang99@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

        Hi:
        You want to make sure that read-confiuration
        somecheckpoint.check first before you load either ruby
        or opal.
        Regards
        James

        --- Dave wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > I have successfully compiled ruby and opal, but I
        > cannot load them in the simics environment. I get
        > the following errors: Error loading module 'ruby',
        > Error loading module 'opal' . What could be the
        > problem?
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Dave

        Regards