Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'

Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:45:12 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby'
If you want to run with Ruby, we suggest you first make a configuration via the "write-configuration" command. You can then exit simics, switch to your protocol directory, re-start simics, and load the checkpoint. That is, when running with Ruby, you will not use sarek-Xp.simics directly.

Regards,
Dan

Dave wrote:
Thanks a lot! I've compiled ruby using PROTOCOL=MOESI_CMP_token. If I run simics from the sarek folder, does this mean I cannot specify a cache coherence protocol?

Thanks.

Dave

*/Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    I think you hit the nail on the head, Enric.
    It sounds like Simics isn't finding the sarek-common.simics file. Try:
    cd $GEMS/simics/home/sarek
    ./simics sarek-1p.simics

    Regards,
    Dan