Re: [Gems-users] non-cacheable memory

Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:09:50 -0800 (PST)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] non-cacheable memory
Thanks for your reply, Mike. But I'm not sure I
understand your approach. Could you please elaborate?

Also, I don't understand why I shouldn't return
immediately from ruby_operate. I'm not interested in
any timing for those memory locations. I would like to
set a constant latency for the requests to those
locations and not to pollute the L1/L2 cache.

Thank you.

Dave