Re: [Condor-users] about scheduler advertisement

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your reply.
I have changed the command to UPDATE_SCHEDD_AD, but is still not working.
I doubted whether my ad file has problem or not.

Actually, I want to try remote submission, but don't want to change the
current central manager settings. So I would like to know if it is
possible to do so. (seems that condor-g must receive schedd name by
collector before you can do remote submission)

Thanks,
Carson