[Condor-users] memory and image size requirement

Is there any way to turn off or bypass the default requirement for
((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize)? We sometimes need to run programs
that don't fit in RAM.  I had a user start a (vanilla) job, get
preempted, but then have the job stick in the queue because no machine
had more RAM than it's image size.  I tried playing with the _APPEND
options, but since the image size requirement is &&'ed in, I couldn't
see any way to get these sorts of jobs to run....

--
Eric E. Moore