[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Group issues
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:15:08 -0600 (CST)
- From: "R. Kent Wenger" <wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Group issues
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Dan Bradley wrote:
I am not an expert on group accounting in Condor, but my understanding
is that you should be able to set +AccountGroup="<group>.<user>" in the
submit file, assign the group a quota in your config file, and the
result should be that each user within a group gets an independent
priority and independent usage tracking, but the group as a whole will
not be able to use more machines than you specified in the quota.
A couple of notes on this:
- It's "AccountingGroup", not "AccountGroup".
- If you just set it to "<group>" instead of "<group>.<user>" the quotas
will not take effect (and you will also not get warned about it).
(You need the period after the group name.)