Re: [Condor-users] Group issues

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Dan Bradley wrote:

I am not an expert on group accounting in Condor, but my understanding
is that you should be able to set +AccountGroup="<group>.<user>" in the
submit file, assign the group a quota in your config file, and the
result should be that each user within a group gets an independent
priority and independent usage tracking, but the group as a whole will
not be able to use more machines than you specified in the quota.

A couple of notes on this:

- It's "AccountingGroup", not "AccountGroup".

  will not take effect (and you will also not get warned about it).
  (You need the period after the group name.)

Kent Wenger
Condor Team