Re: [Condor-users] Group issues

It's my understanding that even if you assign a job (or all the jobs
from a user) to a group, this will not necessarily affect the
user's base priority factor if the user was already in the system.
If you want to tweak individual priorities between users who are
now in the same group but didn't use to be, you have to use
the condor_userprio -setfactor command.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.