Re: [Condor-users] excel on condor

On 10/19/07, Tkacheff GS14 Jeffrey C <jeffrey.tkacheff@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi bill,
>
> we are running microsoft office 2000. we are getting ready to run office
> 2007.

Expect a significant amount of grief...

Several changes to the default permissions for macros
If you run on SMP machines and run multiple sheets note that excel
2007 attempts to multi thread (non VBA) calculations where possible to
make use of multiple processors. That may help you or may hinder
you...

Plus the rest of the breaking changes (no more label references in
formulae being a particularly grating one even if the replacement is
much more powerful)

I'll not make any jokes about 850 * 77.1 :)

Matt