[Condor-users] RE : RE : birdbath dag submission

So I added all the files involved even the 2 executable and I still get the same error.
To make it simple I just write what I'm doing with a cp of a file ... what is the only job in my DAGfile. I still have the same error.

Here is the DAG: cpWorkflow.dag
  JOB COPY /home/jerome/job.cp.condor
  VARS COPY executable="/bin/cp"
  VARS COPY inputfile="/home/jerome/file.src"
  VARS COPY outputfile="/home/jerome/file.copie"

Then here is the job.cp.condor file:
  Universe = vanilla
  executable = $(executable)
  transfer_executable = False
  should_transfer_files = NO
  Notification = Error
  arguments = $(inputfile) $(outputfile)
  output = job.cp.out
  error = job.cp.err
  log = job.cp.log
  queue

And my Java code:

  Schedd schedd = new Schedd (new URL("http://localhost:8181";));
  Transaction xact = schedd.createTransaction();
  xact.begin(30);
  int cluster = xact.createCluster();
  int job = xact.createJob(cluster);
  File?? files = { new File("/home/jerome/cpWorkflow.dag"),
                    new File("/home/jerome/job.cp.condor"),
                    new File("/bin/cp"),
                    new File("/home/jerome/file.src")};

     xact.submit(cluster, job, "jerome", UniverseType.SCHEDULER,
                 "/opt/condor-6.8.5/bin/condor_dagman",
                 "-f -l . -Debug 3 " +
                 "-Lockfile myLockFile -Dag myDag -Rescue myRescuDag
   -Condorlog myLog",
                 null, null, files);

   xact.commit();

The exemple is so easy it should work, what am I missing ?
I know you said to avoid the /path/to ... but not sure what do you mean, is it for exemple better to create juste a file like that:
  File?? files = { new File("/home/jerome/*"),
                    new File("/bin/cp")};

thx,
Jerome

PS: I tryed the condor_submit_dag, this is working perfectly ... the only difference is the condor_dagman process run stright away after the submission when using the condor_submit command, but when using my Java code, the condor_dagman is in idle, so I have to submit a totaly differnet process (using condor_submit) to make it runing. But when the condor_dagman is runing never the sub job is printed !! (when the COPY job is printed using the condor_submit_dag commande!!)