Re: [Condor-users] VM Universe in Windows Condor 7.0.0: cannot runVM universe jobs (no networking)

Hi Malcolm.

I think, the reason that your vmx file on an execute machine doesn't have network interface is because your Condor job submit description file doesn't have  vm_networking = TRUE.
Condor VM universe generates a vmx file based on the job submit description file. So in order to use vm networking, your job description file need to have vm_networking = TRUE. Otherwise, by default vm_networking = FALSE is assumed.

Regards,
-jaeyoung