Re: [Condor-users] Visually design Condor DAGs

Well, that's the direction I am pointing at, though I would perhaps
prefer to undertake a web based development (for practical purposes, I
am more familiar with that).

I read on the Taverna site that they support Grid Computing on some
level (the project Taverna is actually part of a suite of projects
called MyGrid), but I was playing around a bit and didn't see how it
would be applied to distributing computing among resources. I saw that
they do have a war application that will allow you to run workflows
remotely, that's the closest I got.

So if anyone knows better than me...

Thanks!

Matt