Re: [Condor-users] Executable path and environment

> Any other ideas?

I'm running some stress tests with me test farm but first thing tomorrow
morning I'll send you output for the 'set' job against Windows and Linux
with getenv=true set.

> Ian C, in your testing, when you do "getenv=true" do
> you see your environment in the job classad via "condor_q -l" ?   Is
> there anything slightly out of the ordinary in your
> environment such as a newline perhaps?  [just a random guess]
Something is
> different about
> your environment and the ones we were playing with here...

In general my environment is a mess because of all the development stuff
that gets set. I'll do a dump of my submit environment along with the
output from the jobs. Tomorrow. Promise.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.