Re: [Condor-users] Did something change in the 7.2.2 Windows release?- I can't see startds any more

> Well, appears I spoke too soon. My 7.2.2 official release
> machine has disappeared (sj-bs3400-272). I'm grabbing logs --
> unfortunately they were running with D_COMMAND. I'll restart
> with D_FULLDEBUG and leave them alone for a bit. Look for an
> update in about an hour.

Ben, here are update log files:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/870088/condor/new-for-ben.tgz

Yes, both machines where started at just about the same time. Empty log
directories both. Cold starts with 'net start condor'. Yes: the
sj-bs3400-272 machine stops writing to StartLog. And you can see the ad
going stale for this machine in the collector now:

ichesal@sv129
/data/ichesal/7.2.2-debug > condor_status

Name               OpSys      Arch   State     Activity LoadAv Mem
ActvtyTime

sqal08.altera.com  LINUX      INTEL  Unclaimed Idle     0.160  2026
0+01:20:04
sv129.altera.com   LINUX      INTEL  Owner     Idle     0.890  2024
8+19:18:53
slot1@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000  1224
5+19:47:56
slot2@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000  1224
5+19:46:08
slot3@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.290   750
0+00:45:06
slot4@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000   750
5+19:46:14
slot1@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000  1224
5+19:46:22
slot2@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000  1224
5+19:46:39
slot3@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.200   750
0+01:09:08
slot4@sj-bs3400-31 LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000   750
5+19:44:53
slot1@sqal64-36-te LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.150  1264
0+01:12:04
slot2@sqal64-36-te LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000   742
5+19:45:06
slot1@sqal64-37-te LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000  1224
5+19:46:48
slot2@sqal64-37-te LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000  1224
5+19:45:31
slot3@sqal64-37-te LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.560   750
0+01:02:08
slot4@sqal64-37-te LINUX      X86_64 Unclaimed Idle     0.000   750
5+19:46:46
slot1@sj-bs3400-27 WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed Idle     0.000  2257
0+00:00:04
slot2@sj-bs3400-27 WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed Idle     0.540  1325
0+00:00:05
slot1@sj-bs3400-27 WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed Idle     0.000  2257
0+00:08:05
slot2@sj-bs3400-27 WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed Idle     0.360  1325
0+00:08:06

272 is the top two WINNT51 slots, 279 is the bottom two.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.