Re: [Condor-users] condor_status hostname : why can't I use IP number instead of hostname?

Rob wrote:

> Is there a way I can tell condor_status to always treat a hostname AS IF
> it had an @-sign in it, so that it 'will leave the hostname alone'?

Pretty sure this requires some code change, though not a very complex
change. The query condor_status constructs should just include the exact
 arguments it was given along with any expanded ones. Or maybe on
gethostbyname failure the query could continue on with the exact arguments.

> That seems to be the only option to make it work for me with single-core PCs......

Use -constraint for now, e.g. condor_status -constraint 'Name == "pm37"'

Best,

matt