Re: [Condor-users] Questions about DAGMAN jobs & How to setup notification to other users in DAGMAN jobs?

Kent,
Thanks again for your response, I have pretty good idea of what to do
now.
I have one more question, I noticed that when I submit my .dag file it
takes several minutes for the set of jobs A to start working in the
pool. Is that normal or if something related to my pool only?
Concerning ideas on how to improve the documentation,... well, my basic
objection is that all the examples and tutorials are base for Unix\Linux
pools and there is very little or no reference for Windows Pools. I am
basically a Windows guy with very little knowledge of Linux\Unix, . If
you guys were to include example for windows pools with batch files,
etc;  I would have been easier to understand the application and how to
use it. Also I think in the manual there is too much emphasis on the
dependency features of the DAGMAN (I don't know why I got the impression
at first that that DAGMAN jobs were only if you needed to configure
dependency jobs) which I think is great and phenomenal but the fact the
DAGMAN can also be use for  non-dependency jobs is also very valuable to
make emphasis and for me was the main keystone feature I needed.

I hope my input helps in something, definitely your has been very
valuable for my work.
Thanks again,
Alex