Re: [Condor-users] VMware universe

AFAIK, there is no support for VMware Server 2.0, and I'm not sure if
it's planned or not. I've written patches to the vm-gahp to support
VMware Workstation 7.0, but they haven't been pulled into the
mainstream yet. The problem with VMware Server 2.0 is that VMware
decided to change the way they authenticate and manage VMs. This
presents a huge problem, as it requires a username and password to be
specified if you want to manage via scripts, something which most
developers are (and should be) reluctant to do.

--
Andrew Howard
ahoward@xxxxxxxxxx