Re: [Condor-users] VMware universe

The way you've specified it would spawn 20 different jobs, each with
different CD images, but also using different instances of the VMware
image. I understand how you'd like the workflow to go, but I'm not
really sure how this could be accomplished. Again, I'd think the
easiest way to achieve this would be to run a scheduler inside of the
VM itself, then you wouldn't have to worry about CD images, you'd just
submit a series of jobs to the VM.

--
Andrew Howard
ahoward@xxxxxxxxxx