[Condor-users] Condor pool with different architectures

Hello,

We have a condor pool of several linux machines of 32 bits, with
Fedora operating system. Our installation is placed in a shared
directory (based on nfs) common to all machines. We have new machines
with different architectures (64 bits), with Ubuntu OS and we would
like to add these new machines to our condor pool. Can the same
binaries of condor be used for the two different architectures?
Otherwise, what is the best strategy to have the two types of
architectures in the same pool and still maintain a shared
installation?

Thanks in advance

Diana Lousa

--