Re: [Condor-users] USER_JOB_WRAPPER

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Sónia Liléo <sonia.lileo@xxxxx> wrote:
According to the description of the USER_JOB_WRAPPER setting,  I need to define in the wrapper program where the executable file is located.

You don't need to store the wrapper in the same spot the job will run from. As you've noticed, with dynamically created execution directories, that'd be impossible.

Instead, put it some place central to your jobs. On Windows that might be c:\condor\bin. On Linux perhaps /opt/condor/bin.

So:

USER_JOB_WRAPPER = "c:\condor\bin\my_job_wrapper.cmd"

On a Windows machine in your pool.

Regards,
- Ian