Re: [Condor-users] USER_JOB_WRAPPER

Dear Todd and Ian,

I thought I needed to explicitly indicate in the wrapper program the path to the executable file.

But if I understood you right, Todd, Condor tells to my job wrapper where the file is located.

And as you said Ian, the wrapper doesn't have to be in the same directory where the job will run from.

That's great.

Now, the question is:

I would like that Condor runs the job file using the following command (on Linux),

wine cmd /c condor_exec.bat

where condor_exec.bat is the transferred file.

How should the wrapper program (my_job_wrapper.sh) look like?

Could it simply be,

____________________________

#!/bin/sh

wine cmd /c condor_exec.bat

exec "$@"

______________________________

…doing like this the job gets held.

Or do I have to define

#!/bin/sh

wine cmd /c /var/lib/condor/execute/dirxxx/condor_exec.bat

exec "$@"

Thanks for your help!

I still have lots to learn… but this is quite interesting and very useful! : )

/Sónia