Re: [Condor-users] [Possible Bug?] Macros not allowed in log file name in DAG node submit files

FYI - https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2428

On 08/29/2011 09:17 AM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:
Someone should take a look at this and make it more user-friendly. The
concern in the manual validly applies to macros like Cluster and
Process, they are guaranteed to change between invocations. However,
there are many macros, those that assist in templating, for which the
concern does not apply -- Ka-Hei Law provides a very nice example.

Best,

matt