Re: [Condor-users] condor username (first-name.last-name) conflict with group name - or what?

> I have 96 slots available at the moment.
> When submitting the job (150 jobs) I get 96 running and (150-96 in hold).
> But I want to have only 2 jobs running from this group.

You'll want to use this variation:
+GroupName = "a"

(that is, use only the group name, without the user)

My guess is your extra jobs are from "sassy.natan" (below), because
that's going to be interpreted as group="sassy" which does not exist, so
it will be shunted to "<none>", and so sidestep your quota because it
isn't being accounted against group "a"