From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Abel
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:59 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] not seeing Windows 7 CPUs

Hi Ziliang,

Thanks for the tips.

I ran the condor_advertise command below, and it just hung with the following output:

 '10/24/12 14:54:47 Locale: English_United States.1252'

My Collector_Debug is set to D_ALL, and I see no Collector.log entries from bad.hostname, either by name or IP address.

Machines are all on the same domain, and my allow write includes *.my.domain.com, and the allow_read was set to * .  I've tried explicitly adding *.my.domain.com to allow_read, but it made no difference.

Eric