Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems sending multiple files via SOAP

Hello I tried it but didnt work :(
I did everything with the same transaction and the status code is success.

El 04/12/2013 11:44, Fernando escribió:
I will try this later, I thought about it after I write the mail but didn't have time to test it,
I will write the news over here
thanks for your reply :)