Re: [HTCondor-users] [ExternalEmail] Windows - Condor 8.4.1 - queue command in submit file

Still having issues with linux though:

queue statement in test.sub is:

queue fname from list_files |

where the list_files script is:

#!/bin/bash
ls -1 *.dat

The following is the error message (line 23 is the queue command above - "queue fname from list_files |")

condor_submit test.sub

Submitting job(s)
ERROR: on Line 23 of submit file: not a valid command

ERROR: Failed to parse command file (line 23).

Removing the hash bang line from the script does not help.

Thanks for any advice

Cheers

Greg