Re: [HTCondor-users] bug in schedd_negotiate.cpp - 144-core startd

On 11/20/2015 03:08 AM, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
hi,
i just looked it up. lscpu says we have 8 xeon e7-8895 v3 @ 2.6ghz. i do not count the hyperthreading cpus. its some machine by oracle, if i remember correctly. i could ask the IT department if you need specifics. just let me know.

FYI, we are working on a fix for this, and hope to have something soon.  In the meantime, you can run with more than 100 static slots, or you can configure two partitionable slots, each with < 100 slots, and it should work fine.

-greg