Re: [HTCondor-users] Hooks

Hi Houssam,

Can you elaborate a bit more on what youâre trying to accomplish?  It kinda sounds like youâre trying to use the job hooks in a manner analogous to a PBS prologue / epilogue script â thereâs other, better ways to do that in HTCondor.

I feel like if I understood the use case better, I might have better advice than how to enable hooks by default.

Thanks,

Brian