Re: [HTCondor-users] What would be the recommended way to install an HTCondor-CE and a personal HTCondor on the same host?

Ah, I'm sorry, I got personal condor + minicondor confused. Since minicondor runs as root, you don't have to worry about mapping all the CE jobs to a specific user. However, I think you'll run into issues with HTCondor only listening on the local interface, since HTCondor-CE will use the non-local interfaces.

- Brian