Re: [condor-users] One vm or two?

Alain,
Doesn't Condor update the job's Image size during the job is running? We
had our Matlab jobs evicted when they were reaching  1/2 of the memory
in the dual CPU machine. So the fact the job declares about itself to
require only 1 KB of RAM helps only to get the resource, but not get the
job completed.
I'm definitely missing something, can you explain?
Thanks
Mark