Re: [condor-users] RedHat 9 + Standard Universe ?

Providing checkpointing and remote I/O capabilities for different compilers, libraries and platform is a major challenge for the Condor project. It is a technical challenge as well as a question of how to fund this effort. We plan to seek funding to support this activity in the near future. Any information you can provide us with needs, requirements, desires and hopes in the area of checkpointing and remote I/O, will help us to justify and plan our work in this area.

Happy computing.

Miron