[condor-users] Upgrade Condor from ver 6.5 to 6.6?

Hi,

I have condor version 6.5 installed on a cluster of about 200 nodes, and I wanted to know what is the best way to upgrade to the latest version of condor?

Should I install condor v 6.6 in a new directory and use that condor installation keeping the old condor as it? Or can I get away with copying some newer files into the old condor installation? or Is there a condor upgrade program/script?

Thanks,

Hari

Condor Support Information: