Re: [Gems-users] FILE_SPECIFIED Question?

Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 16:09:14 -0400
From: hb166307@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] FILE_SPECIFIED Question?
Hello GEMS users,

I have been trying to use the FILE_SPECIFIED topology and I can not seem to get
a system created. I am using the files with the prefix NUCA that came in the
ruby/network/simple/Network_Files directory. I set the appropriate ruby
parameters to use a use one of the unmodified network description. The only ones
that seem to work are:

NUCA_Procs-1_ProcsPerChip-1_L2Banks-1_Memories-1.txt
NUCA_Procs-1_ProcsPerChip-1_L2Banks-32_Memories-1.txt

Every other one give either hangs while creating the system of gives the
following error.

Segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) in main thread
The simulation state has been corrupted. Simulation cannot continue.
Please restart Simics.

I really hope that it is something that I am missing. Any ideas? Thank you in
advance. Would really appreciate any help!