Re: [Condor-users] Heterogeneous Meta scheduling

On Oct 6, 2005, at 5:22 AM, Mark Calleja wrote:

Is there any in-depth documentation of these features, in particular the
Condor->PBS interface? I've looked through the 6.7.12 manual and must
admit that nothing obvious leaps out at me. I'm particularly interested
in getting Condor and Torque to cooperate.

The Condor->PBS interface hasn't been publicly released yet, but we are on the verge of doing so. The only real hurdle left is to package an interface module written by some of our European colleagues into our release tarballs. If you want to try it out before that, I can give you some instructions on how to set it up.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |