Re: [Condor-users] condor-reuse-vm2 Job Owner in Windows

> Why is that?
> Is there a way to change that job to run as 'diane'?
>
> I am using condor.6.8.5 under Windows XP.
> Thanks,

The way Window's jobs are run and how local accounts and permissions
come into play is explained in detail here:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECT
ION00725000000000000000

And here's how you can have Window's jobs run as domain accounts other
than the temporary local accounts Condor creates:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECT
ION00723000000000000000

That should get you started!

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.